Project Managers for the energy industry...
TGCs Energy Services is a professional management firm specializing in energy infrastructure projects. Based in Houston, Texas, with offices in Shreveport, LA and Canonsburg, PA, the principals of the firm have significant experience in the Midstream and Interstate engineering and construction business.
- TGCs unbundles project management services from third party
engineering design/drafting and prioritizes project goals according to
client specifications. Acting as an extension of the client's staff,
our independent project management fosters an equitable and efficient
distribution of engineering design resources across all aspects of the
- TGCs determines need and matches the
appropriate resource for
every aspect of the project, thus ensuring unbiased project execution,
aligning appropriate levels of overhead with project schedule and need,
and establishing focal points for project quality control and quality
- TGCs integrates creative, practical
construction solutions with
the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) effort, maximizing total
project return on capital investment.
- TGCs furnishes project management to
energy companies on a long
term or as-needed basis, depending on individual client and/or project
needs. TGCs recognizes that infrastructure enhancements usually span
several phases and may survive individual engineering and construction
- TGCs also provides pipeline maintenance services and technical support for valves, corrosion, measurement, and easements through multi-year service agreements that help energy companies level their long term risk profile for maintenance expense.