1. Identifying the client's project goals
including feasibility development and detailed project planning.
2. Working with third party project engineering design firms to finalize the detailed scope of work and produce detailed drawings and material lists necessary to deliver the client's finished product specification.
3. Preparing, soliciting and managing procurement services conforming to client specifications.
4. Selecting and managing third party environmental firms for regulatory permitting of the identified scope of work.
5. Coordinating projects with federal, state, and local agencies.
6. Coordinating project related landowner and easement issues.
7. Negotiating reimbursement instruments where necessary.
8. Preparing and evaluating bid documents, contractor quotes and final preparation of contract documents.
9. Managing construction contractors including dispute resolution.
10. Managing annual contracts for maintenance of new and existing infrastructure facilities.
Who We Work For
- Hilcorp Energy – PM, CM, Procurement, (TX, LA, WY)
- AGL Resources – PM, CM, Inspection (LA)
- Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line – Inspection (KS, MO)
- Spectra Energy – PM, Procurement (TN, VA)
- Devon Energy – PM, CM (TX)
- Trunkline Gas – Inspection (TX)
- Florida Gas Transmission – Inspection (LA, FL)
- NextEra Energy– PM, CM, Procurement, Inspection (TX)
- Eastern Shore Natural Gas – PM (DE, MD)
- Rangeland Energy – system development
- Shoreline Gas Company – due diligence (TX)